News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

SingSnap Gets Old Songs Back

Started by AnneB, March 11, 2009, 09:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneB

I know you all probably got this same email, but for once I get to be the first one to tell the news.  ;D

QuoteHey Snappers,

I am happy to announce the return of previously removed content from the site! Starting today we will begin adding songs that had been removed in the past due to a pending negotiation. The situation has been resolved and over the next several weeks you will see many previously enjoyed songs as well as many new songs added to the site.

The songs will show up as New Releases to make it easier for you to find them. If you have previously made a recording of one of these songs and kept it, the song will once again be unlocked. This applies to both Blue and Gold member recordings.

Given the time, effort and expense of adding new content for your use, all of these songs will be available to be recorded only by Gold members.

Check out the New Releases section:
http://www.singsnap.com/snap/singandrecord/new

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and support during this process.

Sincerely,

Trevor

Malia

♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

DaytonaKit

This is indeed good news.  I still have many recordings locked, but we'll wait and see.   In the meantime, that's what Audacity is for. ;)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Sean

I have one recording locked atm.  I hope it comes back as its the duet I did with Melodi. :)

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)

I've got literally dozens locked. Fingers crossed!   ::)

Musicteachersheff

Me too...but I did get a handfull back. 

Malia

I got 1 back... 2 more to go.  (crossing fingers)
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply