News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

SingSnap says "Chartbuster Is Back!"

Started by AnneB, May 27, 2010, 05:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneB

As you probably remember, about a year ago, we had to remove a large amount of recordings made using Chartbuster backing tracks. We are happy to announce that we are now in the process of restoring all these recordings for you. The restore process can take up to one week in total to complete. Please check back on this page to view the progress.

This is good new for us. I'll be getting back 25 songs, some of which I have recorded again; there is a list on the page where you manage yoru recordings.

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on May 27, 2010, 05:09:23 PM
As you probably remember, about a year ago, we had to remove a large amount of recordings made using Chartbuster backing tracks. We are happy to announce that we are now in the process of restoring all these recordings for you. The restore process can take up to one week in total to complete. Please check back on this page to view the progress.

This is good new for us. I'll be getting back 25 songs, some of which I have recorded again; there is a list on the page where you manage yoru recordings.
They will only be restored if you are a Gold member.  I would of gotten 2 songs back, but I'm not gold.  Thankfully I saved them both and have them posted in the "Media" section of the site here.  ;D

AnneB

Sorry, the announcement didn't mention that it was only for gold members - at least the one in my profile didn't.

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on May 27, 2010, 07:57:40 PM
Sorry, the announcement didn't mention that it was only for gold members - at least the one in my profile didn't.
No problem.  As I said its only 2 songs and I got them.  I saw the link on my page to restore them then it took me to a page saying you need to be gold to restore them would like to either upgrade to gold or delete your old recordings.

Sean

Just letting everyone know that to have your Charbuster recordings restored and you are not a gold member you have until June 15, 2010 to make the decision if you want to go gold and get your songs back or loose them.