News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Karaoke in MOULagain

Started by AnneB, February 12, 2010, 11:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneB

I have created a Karaoke's Bevin in MOUL but don't think I managed to make it public. I had to log out shortly after creating it so will check later this evening. We probably can't plan any kind of parties there until the new servers are up and running and connections are not limited. I hope to be able to simulcast whenever I am DJ'ing but my laptop just barely runs SL. I'm going to try later to install MOUL there to see if that works better. Watashi said he crashed trying to run MOUL and SL on the same computer while broadcasting.

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)

I can relay your stream for MOUL. That way we have plenty of listener capacity for both SL and Uru. Also, there is no need then for you to have both sims running thus reducing chances of a crash. I have given Sil-Oh-Wet my stream info so she can "advertise" our Karaoke show in your newly created Karaoke bevin. Hope this is OK. Incidentally, the "beefed up" servers for MOUL are now online so we should be good to go.  8)

AnneB

Thanks for the offer to relay, the thought that we might have more listeners than my station limit never occurred to me. But you never know.

I don't think people are going to find the Karaoke Bevin without an invitation link in their nexus books. Even though it is public, it doesn't always appear. I will need to send invitations to everyone, and I don't think there is enough time to do that before today's broadcast. At the moment the hood has only one member.  :P