News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Welcome home, karaoke-ites!!!

Started by DaytonaKit, February 07, 2009, 09:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaytonaKit

Sure I maybe be sick, but how could I possibly go to bed without giving everybody a warm welcome and a great big thank-you?!?  Words cannot express how proud I am of this community, how we came together to work out a way for karaoke to keep growing.  (And there's a few of you who kept positive no matter what was discussed, didn't allow back-stabbing to happen.  Heek, you even kept me in line!  Thank you!!)

I'll create a new topic for future discussions, but I just want to say welcome and woot!!!
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)

I'll second that..........WOOOT!!!   ;D

AlKaera

Horatio

Awesome. Thanks Kit for spearheading this, and Borg for putting it together and hosting the resource. I look forward to many moons of drama-free karaoke community communication and events!

Oh, and...w00t!

Watashi

You have to get out of the airplane, if you are going to FLY!
Watashi ;)

Callie

Thank you Kit and Borg for doing all this! Wootie Woot and a Hooooooo!

Jimbo

Mysti

This site is great! User friendly and full of friendly users! What more can you ask for? I will add my WOOT! to the rest of yours. Thanks Borg for putting this together!
Maybe I will even talk myself and beach into singing..... :-/ but it wont be pretty...LOL ;)

BeachRM

Pretty? Yes, pretty!!!!
Sound good, NO.
But then it is karaoke.

DMom2K

Yays! Big hugs for everyone all around!

sumatria

oh yes...let Karaoke rock now!
Great job guys..sorry I missed out on the meeting.

Musicteachersheff

No clue what all happened, but glad everyone is still together!  Thanks Kit!

MT

rc_fromuru

YAY! Kit and Borg to the rescue!  Love you guys!

DMom2K

Thank you so much for doing this... We need the community to hang together as much as we can and Karaoke has been one of the lynchpins to this whole thing!   I bow to the Karaoke Kings and Queens who make this possible!

DaytonaKit

It's all about the community.  This was a team effort by everybody.  Sure there were a couple who took a step forward pro-actively, such as Borg when he created this site.  But it's never been about one or two people.  That's why I love you guys so much.

WOOT!
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler