News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Dreamstream Shoutcast Hosting

Started by Sean, February 08, 2009, 03:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Quote from: Sean Riedel on March 15, 2010, 01:21:57 AM
Quote from: Sean Riedel on August 16, 2009, 11:46:10 PM
New pricing and packages available as well as the addition of weekly rental options.  I have updated the first post to reflect the changes.
There are now also daily rental options.  I have added the new packages to the first post.
Dreamstream has upgraded to new better servers and as a result some of the pricing has changed (mostly lower).  The 75 listener plans have also been eliminated.  I have updated the pricing in the first post as well as the SLURL to Dreamstream's main store.  There is also a 10 listener stream available for L$300/month.  Currently there are no reseller vendors for the new setup so for the time being to rent or renew you will have to go to the main store.

Sean

Quote from: Sean Riedel on May 12, 2011, 07:50:07 PM
Currently there are no reseller vendors for the new setup so for the time being to rent or renew you will have to go to the main store.
I now have reseller vendors at Delphi again.  You may go there to renew your streams or rent new ones again!  They are located here in world: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Delphi/47/66/26.