News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

What is "Karma"?

Started by Malia, February 09, 2009, 02:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malia

♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Sean

Cheer and Jeer would work.  It fits with what you are doing as you would be "cheering" or "jeering" someone's post, since as it stands now with applaud/smite you are either "applauding" or "smiting" someone's post.

DaytonaKit

Quote from: Dichromus on February 14, 2009, 06:51:15 AM
Quote from: DaytonaKit on February 14, 2009, 05:32:48 AM
*hurries to find out what her karma rating is*

Awww, I feel lurved  :P

Hmmm. You must have a secret "applauder"    ;)   

This could be a good thing or a bad thing. ;D

<.<   >.>
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

DaytonaKit

Let's go with Cheer and Jeer.  It's nice, it's simple, and it rhymes.   ::)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

sumatria

my whole thought on karma .... eehhhhh....I see a popularity thing happening possibly..

Sean

Quote from: DaytonaKit on February 15, 2009, 08:36:21 PM
Let's go with Cheer and Jeer.  It's nice, it's simple, and it rhymes.   ::)
It has been changed.

Quote from: sumatria on February 17, 2009, 08:13:20 AM
my whole thought on karma .... eehhhhh....I see a popularity thing happening possibly..
It is always a possibility.

Malia

Quote from: sumatria on February 17, 2009, 08:13:20 AM
That was my initial reaction too... but I will just make up my mind to see it like a kind of anonymous hug tool instead. :D
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Xelaric

"Applaud" and "Boo" maybe?

Sean

Karma has been replaced by a like button instead, so this topic will no longer be stickied.