News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Flyboy

Started by AnneB, June 26, 2009, 08:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnneB

We were talking this evening at the D'ni Cocktail Party about Flyboy, and I mentioned that I was watching the obits on his local newspaper web site. Someone suggested a search, which I had never done before. Anyway, I found out that Flyboy died last July, just 6 days after the last time I heard from him.

I have Flyboy's music on my web site; and it was uploaded to the old UruTunes site, but if Borg has room I'll put them here. It is 10 MP3's - just over 22MB.

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on June 26, 2009, 08:19:17 PM
We were talking this evening at the D'ni Cocktail Party about Flyboy, and I mentioned that I was watching the obits on his local newspaper web site. Someone suggested a search, which I had never done before. Anyway, I found out that Flyboy died last July, just 6 days after the last time I heard from him.

I have Flyboy's music on my web site; and it was uploaded to the old UruTunes site, but if Borg has room I'll put them here. It is 10 MP3's - just over 22MB.
Feel free to upload them.  I am only limited in the number of files I can have on the server and am very far away from reaching that limit.

AnneB

Thanks Sean, I'll probably do that tomorrow.