News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Calendar

Started by DaytonaKit, February 07, 2009, 09:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaytonaKit

If you haven't done so, please make sure that any dates you have reserved for karaoke for the months of February, March and April have been moved to the new calendar.  If you need help, just ask me or anybody else in the forum and we'll be happy to assist.

I noticed that not only do the dates get posted on the calendar, but the details get posted on the forum itself.  That's a very nice touch, in my opinion.
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Sean

Quote from: DaytonaKit on February 07, 2009, 09:22:32 PM
I noticed that not only do the dates get posted on the calendar, but the details get posted on the forum itself.  That's a very nice touch, in my opinion.
If you don't want to do this you don't have to.  Good example would be if you have a recurring event that happens at the same time and place every week.  You may only need to create one topic for it.

DaytonaKit

I think that if you listen closely, you can hear BeachRM applauding in the distance for that one  ;D
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Malia

Looks like the new calendar works SO well, I can't get a date to DJ until summer!  ::)
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Sean

We now have the ability to post repeating events to the calendar.  There is a chance this may not work as the mod I installed hasn't been updated in a while, so if you encounter any problems please let me know.