News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Karaoke Party - February 28th

Started by Sean, February 07, 2009, 09:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Sean

Melodilynn Freenote is hosting.  Borg Capalini is DJing and will be starting things off at 6PM SLT.  I will post a slurl and a link to my stream shortly.

Malia

That would be 28th... I see it's been fixed in the calendar already. :)
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Sean

DaytonaKit

When you post it here, I'll make sure the word gets out through the karaoke group and the D'ni Voice. 

And it's on Malia's birthday too  *claps hands giddily*
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Sean

We will be hosting it here http://slurl.com/secondlife/Boutique/154/229/26.  It is a Class 5 private sim. :D  My stream URL is http://66.90.109.7:8688/.

Anyone know a good place to get either a singing pose ball or animation for use with a microphone on a stand?

DaytonaKit

Yes, do your karaoke shopping NOW!  That's the mistake Callum and I made LOL
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Sean

Quote from: DaytonaKit on February 22, 2009, 06:46:36 AM
Yes, do your karaoke shopping NOW!  That's the mistake Callum and I made LOL
Already have everything else.  We will have 2 single dance balls, couple dance ball (borrowed form a friend), lucky chair, random money giver, and sploder.  The lucky chair, random money giver, and sploder were all scripted by me. :D  Those pose balls are the last things needed.

Zedra Benoir

Hiya!  I have microphones and stands and poseballs if you want to borrow them.  I'd be happy to set them up on Saturday.  But if you really want to purchase your own, they're available from Paul Ge at Mainland Music Instruments.  Let me know if you need any dance machines!  heheh 

Zed  =)

Sean

Quote from: Zedra Benoir on February 26, 2009, 06:47:14 AM
Hiya!  I have microphones and stands and poseballs if you want to borrow them.  I'd be happy to set them up on Saturday.  But if you really want to purchase your own, they're available from Paul Ge at Mainland Music Instruments.  Let me know if you need any dance machines!  heheh 

Zed  =)
I would love to borrow them. :D Feel free to stop by anytime to set them up.  I have a small stage built for them.  I have sent you a group invite as you will need to be in the group so they won't get auto-returned.  I should be good on the dance machine end of things.  Thanks for the help.

Zedra Benoir

Cool!  I'll be over to set them up soon!  Thanks for the group invite!

Hey! I'm a Roadie! How apropo!!! hehehehe   :D

Zed  =)

Sean

Sean