News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Karaoke March 21 - Wee Be Green

Started by DaytonaKit, February 08, 2009, 03:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

DaytonaKit

Tichelle and Jandai will host it in Candyland on March 21.  Since it's close to St. Patrick's Day, it's probably a safe assumption that the theme will be green.  Jandai will DJ the event and will post details at a later date.
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Tichelle

Hey Folks, a little adjust to the event.  I have company coming so Jandai is going to Host and DJ.  And it will be moved to the front yard of the A & C Hotel instead of Candy Land, same island - Minkartah.  Oh and Candy Land has been pulled until later this year. lol . But yes, the theme is green, which Kit should be thrilled about, but you know the rules,,,come as you are.

Laters.  You know we will be posting info and spamming about this event.

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)

The Vernal Equinox occurs on March 20th. denoting the end of winter and the first day of Spring. Woooot!  There's ya "green" link.  ;D

DaytonaKit

It's about time people saw things my way ;)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

DMom2K

I just need the time when you get it, so I can get it into the newsletter in time! Can we come in green skins if we got em?  ;D

DaytonaKit

I'll harass I mean ask Jandai about that today.  And yes, I say that if it's green it's fair game.  This includes skins, eyes, even armpit hair if you have it.  (Although if you do HAVE it, I'd be considerably worried)
                                             - Bette Midler

DMom2K

Tee hee, I got the skin but not sure about 'that' hair...I gotta check the skin, LOLOLOLOLOL

Jandai

4pm it is (unless I hear of any clashes, but I have been checking around and that seems to suit).

:-)

DaytonaKit

Quote from: DMom2K on March 15, 2009, 06:05:25 PM
Tee hee, I got the skin but not sure about 'that' hair...I gotta check the skin, LOLOLOLOLOL

If green armpit hair has special significance for you, just find someone to build it for you?  ;)
                                             - Bette Midler

DaytonaKit

Quote from: Jandai on March 15, 2009, 06:07:44 PM

4pm it is (unless I hear of any clashes, but I have been checking around and that seems to suit).

:-)

You checked around, it's scheduled, it's all good.  If there is a conflict, then you got priority.  That's what we discussed in the forums and that's what we need to go with. :)
                                             - Bette Midler