News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

GoMe

Started by DaytonaKit, March 20, 2009, 08:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaytonaKit

Last night I went to the Guild of Messengers website and left a message asking them to visit us here at urukaraoke.  I've extended a request to include us on their network.  I think that it'd be good to connect to our URU brethren (and sistren) who currently meet in other online communities.  I'd also be a good way to keep tabs in what's going on in the world of URU in general.  I'll let you know when I hear from them. 

*searches for Al'Kaera to pull some strings with his fan club*
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)

Quote from: DaytonaKit on March 20, 2009, 08:52:03 AM

Might take a while. I heard he had just issued the second membership card.  ;D

DaytonaKit

Quote from: Dichromus Miles (aka DJ Dich) on March 20, 2009, 08:56:47 AM

Might take a while. I heard he had just issued the second membership card.  ;D

Wow, so soon??
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Szark

As a matter of interest did you hear from us? I haven't seen the post that you are refering to, sorry. I only found out about this new site by asking what had happened to the Forum on BeyondUru. Since then I have been struggling to register and post on here, time wise that is.

So how can we help?
Would you like to be added to the affiliate messenger list http://guildofmessengers.com/book/what-are-gome-affiliates
Do you want to hook up to our RSS news feed? (I don't know if or how you can do it. All I know it that so far we have Myst Community and TCT using the automated news feed for their forums.)
Would you like the Newspaper and other community related items to be announced/posted here?

Would someone like to write a piece on what UruKaraoke is about for May's issue. 500 words would do nicley. :)

Anything else don't hesitate to contact me/us directly.
Szark

DaytonaKit

I had sent a email through the "contact us" rather than a forum post.  When I return from work tonight, I'll check out the link you gave us and sign up that way. 

I think a submission for the May newsletter would be a wonderful idea.  I wouldn't mind writing it, but if somebody else wants to take a crack at it, that's fine with me.  I'll give people a week to volunteer.  If nobody bites, I'll work on soemthing myself.  Of course, I'll encourage the writer to put it here for review before we submit it to the GoMe.
                                             - Bette Midler

Szark

DaytonaKit cheers that would be great.
As for the link that is just a FAQ's page but all you need is on that site and Al'K  or I can only edit those pages. Which is no bother after reading what an affilates realy is I can add you no problem at all. But we would need a few words for that pages that describes UruKaraoke. It is all there.
To get on to the main page click on the header or "New" tag at the top. Forum link can be found on the right hand side menu bar.
Any problems just shout. I will check in tomorrow.
Szark

AlKaera

Last night I went to the Guild of Messengers website and left a message asking them to visit us here at urukaraoke.  I've extended a request to include us on their network. I'll let you know when I hear from them. 
I guess this is old news at the bottom of the birdcage but now that I've re-registered here I can officially, and in person, apologize, if I dropped the email ball over at GoMe.
I saw the email from here, wasn't sure who sent it but, when it requested messenger visitations, I knew that Tai'lahr was over here periodically so I basically ignored the email.
Two things wrong with that pose. I didn't understand what was meant by 'include us on their network'. An answer to which is offered in Szark's post above. AND, I never realized NOONE responded back to your email. Not a good running average for the GoMe, Sorry.
Szark asked me about this a few days ago and I responded in a PM and thought I would see if answers were given here too.