News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

From Tailahr

Started by DaytonaKit, March 18, 2009, 12:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaytonaKit

QuoteI am attempting to organize a community-wide party for Uru Explorers all across the internet.  For more information, see this post on the MOUL forums: 

http://mystonline.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=287800#287800

This is inspired by a discussion some of us had last night about commemorating the 1-year anniversary of the Cavern shutdown.  Tailahr wishes to find a way to involve Cavern-ites both in and out of SL, and I think she has a good thing going.  Please take the time to read this and share your thoughts both here and in the MOUL forums. Thanks!
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

DaytonaKit

I talked with Tai last night and got some details.  She'd like to get as many different DJs involved as possible from the different communities that everybody is in, such as Guildwars, etc...  These DJs would stream their music and hold parties at their respective communities.  A chat room would be used to communicate between the groups, with the DJs offering commentary/updates on air.

For details, talk to Tailahr in Second Life or in the mystonline forums.  (I'm trying to convince her to sign on here as well to further communication.)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler