News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

urutunes email addresses

Started by DaytonaKit, February 09, 2009, 06:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaytonaKit

Al'Kaera just sent me this message concerning urutunes-based email addresses:

QuoteHey Kit,
I just went throught the karaoke meeting chat log and noticed folks were concerned about not being able to get to their beyonduru email . Mine still works, as of Sunday, Feb 08, 2009.
beach asked and I gave him the direct email link that I always use.
Pass it around or post it on the website if you want to.
https://email.secureserver.net/login.php

Al'Kaera

So if you were one of those who wasn't sure if they still had an email address, now you can check it out and verify.  Mine still works, fortunately. 
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

AnneB

Mine is still working as well, but I'm not going to use it any more since I only had one newsletter going to it. I switched that newsletter to another email.

DaytonaKit

I just tried this again, but no luck.  Has anybody else tried these email addresses, or have the domains officially been slaughtered?

Edit: Wait, I suddenly found myself logged in, then logged out again due to inactivity.

Oh well.  I'm easily confused. ;)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

AnneB

Thunderbird still tried to download messages from it on Friday so it was still working then, didn't get an error message. But I only had one newsletter going to it and changed that one.

AnneB

I know this is an old thread, but  I got an email from the admin at BeyondUrur saying that we need to let him know if we want to keep out addresses by replying to his message. I told him to cancel mine.

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on July 22, 2009, 04:58:24 PM
I know this is an old thread, but  I got an email from the admin at BeyondUrur saying that we need to let him know if we want to keep out addresses by replying to his message. I told him to cancel mine.
Funny thing is I got that email too and I don't even have an email address there LOL.

AnneB

I think it went to all members; and I got a smartass reply back from him.   ;D

DaytonaKit

I'm tempted to ask you to paste it here, but I'm really working hard to take the high road on this one.
                                             - Bette Midler

AnneB

;D

It's long gone. Along with my bookmark to the site.