News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Karaoke on GoMe Calendar

Started by Leonardo, February 21, 2010, 06:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonardo

Shorah D'niJs! ;D
This is Leonardo from the GoMe. :D
In these days I'm trying to get all the recurring events in the Cavern into the Guild of Messengers Calendar and I'd like to add the Karaoke parties too.
I need your help to understand a bit how this all work, because I see Karaoke has different D'niJs each time and possibly other things change too (?).

I wanted to make a general post to place on our calendar, with an hour and place and the URL to get to the music. Are these always fixed?
I know the place where the party is held is Karaoke Bevin.
Is the hour always the same? 4:00 o'clock PM KI time each Saturday?
And do you always broadcast from the same server (URL or IP address that is)?

btw, while I'm here...Do you know of any other parties or activities in the Cavern I may not be aware of?
I've added D'ni Cocktail Party to the Calendar, PMed BeachRM about CCCP and for now I know nothing about Under the Roots Party

Thank you for you kind attention,
Leo :)

Guild of Messengers, serving the community

Sean

Quote from: Leonardo on February 21, 2010, 06:33:44 PM
Shorah D'niJs! ;D
This is Leonardo from the GoMe. :D
In these days I'm trying to get all the recurring events in the Cavern into the Guild of Messengers Calendar and I'd like to add the Karaoke parties too.
I need your help to understand a bit how this all work, because I see Karaoke has different D'niJs each time and possibly other things change too (?).
Many things change each week.

I wanted to make a general post to place on our calendar, with an hour and place and the URL to get to the music. Are these always fixed?
No

I know the place where the party is held is Karaoke Bevin.
Is the hour always the same? 4:00 o'clock PM KI time each Saturday?
No.  Its sometimes earlier and somtimes later.  The time is set by the weeks DJ.

And do you always broadcast from the same server (URL or IP address that is)?
Some DJs use the same server, but usually the DJ uses thier own, so this is usually different each week.  The time, location, and stream information is posted here usually much in advance and is linked to a post from the calendar.

btw, while I'm here...Do you know of any other parties or activities in the Cavern I may not be aware of?
I've added D'ni Cocktail Party to the Calendar, PMed BeachRM about CCCP and for now I know nothing about Under the Roots Party

Thank you for you kind attention,
Leo :)

Guild of Messengers, serving the community
Someone else here might know about others, but myself I do not.  You are most welcome!
Borg

Leonardo

Thank you for your reply Sean!! :)
I understand now.

QuoteThe time, location, and stream information is posted here usually much in advance and is linked to a post from the calendar.
I see. The problem is that anonimous users can't see the Calendar, you have be registered here. However, the forum posts are public, I can place on our calendar a link to the Karaoke sub-forum each Saturday.  ;)

Thank you

Sean

Quote from: Leonardo on February 23, 2010, 07:02:32 AM
I see. The problem is that anonimous users can't see the Calendar, you have be registered here. However, the forum posts are public, I can place on our calendar a link to the Karaoke sub-forum each Saturday.  ;)
I must of accidentally unchecked that at one point oops.  Guests can now view the calendar.

Leonardo

AnneB

Leonardo, Watashi is handling the CCCP for now since BeachRM is computer challenged. As far as Under the Roots; you should send  PM to Lord Chaos on either MOUL forum or UO about that. He's not a member here as far as I know.

Leonardo

Great  :) Thanks Donahoo /thumbsup