News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

We Are Going Home!!!!

Started by Sean, February 08, 2010, 02:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Yes if you havn't heard you did read that right!!  Myst Online: Uru Live is back online!!  Click here to signup and play NOW!!  I will be scheduling the first Karaoke Party there as soon as possible!!

Edit: I've uploaded the installer to the Media area of the site to give people another way of downloading it!  Click below to get it!

Edit: Removed installer until things are fully working.

Malia

The installer I was able to get.  Running it, however, says it will take 84 days.  Apparently when they say they got "a server" that is exactly what they mean: ONE.

Oh well, we have been patient (sort of) this long, what's another week or two...

Still good news!
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Sean

Quote from: Malia on February 08, 2010, 03:37:46 PM
The installer I was able to get.  Running it, however, says it will take 84 days.  Apparently when they say they got "a server" that is exactly what they mean: ONE.

Oh well, we have been patient (sort of) this long, what's another week or two...

Still good news!

My download is about 3/4 done.  Going slow, but should be done in a half hour or so.

AnneB

My download never started, but I did get my account created.