News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Forum Updates

Started by Sean, February 08, 2009, 04:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

We are now running V2.0.4 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.5 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security fixes.

Sean

I have replaced the text link for your SingSnap recordings with an image to match the other links that appear around it in your profile.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.6 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.7 of the forum software.  The update contains a few bug fixes.  I will be updating some of the mods on the site within the next few weeks.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.8 of the forum software.  The update contains a few bug fixes.  I have also fixed a couple issues with the site that include the ability to send yourself a copy of your karaoke card should now be working again.  Also, emails the site had been sending had not been working and now should be working again.

Edit: I have also updated some of the mods that I have installed on the site.

Sean

There is now a link at the top of the card submission page to an archive of all cards submitted going back to February 2009.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.9 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.10 of the forum software.  The update contains a few bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.11 of the forum software.  The update contains a security fix.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.12 of the forum software.  The update contains security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.13 of the forum software.  The update contains security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.14 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.15 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security and bug fixes.

Sean

We are now running V2.0.17 of the forum software.  The update contains a few security and bug fixes. It also contains changed to be compliant with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation which are not enabled yet, but might be in the not too distant future.

Edit: I have also updated two of the mods that I have installed on the site.