News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Submission card not going to email?

Started by Kerryth, June 14, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerryth

The last couple of months when I send in my karaoke kard, the popup message says there was an error sending it to my email. Is this happening to anybody else? Is this related to all the Heartbleed/password/IE security stuff that was an issue earlier this year? Do I need to do something different from what I've always done?

I use those emails to track what I send in so I don't repeat songs too often. I'd really like to get that feature back, if possible.

Thanks.

Sean

It is not just you and it is not related to that security issue earlier this year.  As for a fix... I'm still not 100% sure why its not working, but am doing my best to get it fixed.

AnneB

Kerryth, if you have any older karaoke cards saved there is a link at the bottom of each one to the archive here. It's public now for anyone to look at. You can actually see all the submissions. It would be a bit unwieldy to pick out only your own but not impossible.

Kerryth

I didn't know they could be saved. I just chose to have them emailed, and there is no link at the bottom of the emails. The latest one is from November of 2013. When I click submit, it just goes back to the form. I've never noticed a save option. I'll look more carefully today.

Sean

This issue has been fixed and you should again be receiving copies in your email if yes is clicked to do so.

Kerryth

Sean

AnneB

Quote from: Kerryth on August 02, 2014, 01:49:27 PM
I didn't know they could be saved. I just chose to have them emailed, and there is no link at the bottom of the emails. The latest one is from November of 2013. When I click submit, it just goes back to the form. I've never noticed a save option. I'll look more carefully today.

Oh Kerryth, I meant any previous ones you have wherever you keep the copies.  I don't know if there is a way to get to the archive from here. I've only ever used the link in the emails.

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on August 10, 2014, 08:52:30 PM
I don't know if there is a way to get to the archive from here. I've only ever used the link in the emails.
There is now a link at the top of the card submission page to the archive which goes back to February 2009.

AnneB

Awesome, Sean, I don't know why I didn't think to ask for that.   :-[

Sean

Quote from: Donahoo on August 12, 2014, 06:00:23 AM
Awesome, Sean, I don't know why I didn't think to ask for that.   :-[
I'm surprised I didn't think of adding it sooner myself.