News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Karaoke Feb. 14

Started by DaytonaKit, February 07, 2009, 09:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

DaytonaKit

Bella and Landru will host karaoke on Feb. 14 on their Oceanview property.  Details will be posted later, including an slURL and kick-off time.  DJ Dich will be at the helm.
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Landru

Karaoke time on Saturday the 14th will be 5pm SL time. Hope to see you all here.  We are making plans to have it down by the lake that Andym and Foxie share with Bella and I.  That way we can have two dance floors, you will be able to see each other but he can have 20 people on his side and we can have 20 on ours.  By golly we will "get er done"!! 

DaytonaKit

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Seealpsee/217/111/22

There's the slURL, but it won't be available until about an hour before the party.  If you have any questions, contact Landru or Dich.
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Malia

Dichromus is feeling under the weather and needs a sub, if any DJ's are available please reply!  (I have an ear infection so can't sub :( )

[update 4:53pm SL time] Dichromus is willing to try to DJ but the party will be postponed for 1 hour (6pm SL time).  He would probably still be grateful for a sub.
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply