News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Forum Updates

Started by Sean, February 08, 2009, 04:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Avatar images can now be up to 128x128 pixels.  If you have already uploaded yours it was re-sized down to about 64x64.  If you wish it to be larger you will need to re-upload it.  Sorry for the inconvenience, but I only just found the correct setting.

Sean

It was a headache, but I managed to get the forum software upgraded to the latest version.  Now to install some fun extras  ;D.

Sean

I've added a feature that lets you select your time zone now instead of figuring out your time offset from the server.  This unfortunately probably reset your time setting.  To select your time zone go to the Profile tab then click on the button on the left side that says "Look and Layout Preferences".  Under time format you will see an option called "Select your Timezone".

Sean

I've added an area to upload files for others to download.  I've added a category for Karaoke Songs so far.  If more are needed and it doesn't let you add categories just let either me or one of the moderators know.

Sean

Is there a feature you want to see on the site?  Post what you are looking for here.  If its reasonable and the mod exists I will do my best to get it installed.

Sean

We now have a picture gallery you can upload pictures to.

Sean

I've added the ability to leave comments on people's profiles.

Sean

Email links replaced with links to a form on the site to send an email.  Added a staff list page acessable via a link on the top of the site between members and gallery.

Sean

We now have the ability to post repeating events to the calendar.  There is a chance this may not work as the mod I installed hasn't been updated in a while, so if you encounter any problems please let me know.

Sean

Not a recent update and if you have posted you probably have seen it.  There are now drop down menus for selecting font color (in addition to the color selection bar), font face, and font size for your posts.

Sean

We now have a shoutbox.  Have fun everyone!!

Sean

I have added a music player in the top right of the site that is visible when logged in.  It will be set to stream the karaoke stream during karaoke events.

Note to DJs: For this to work you will need to provide me with the url of the stream you will be using.

Sean

Quote from: Sean Riedel on February 08, 2009, 09:20:41 PM
We now have a picture gallery you can upload pictures to.
We now have a new image gallery which also supports audio and video files.  In addition to the general catergories that I created you can also create user galleries for your own stuff.  This looks to be a much better system than the one I had installed originally.  Hope you all enjoy it.

Sean

Quote from: Sean Riedel on February 08, 2009, 08:44:26 PM
I've added an area to upload files for others to download.  I've added a category for Karaoke Songs so far.  If more are needed and it doesn't let you add categories just let either me or one of the moderators know.
Since the new gallery system allows for uploading audio and video files keeping both is sort of redundant, so I have removed the download system.  If it is needed again in the future I will add it back.  If you had uploaded anything to the downloads tab you will need to re-upload it to the gallery.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Sean

There are 2 new fields in your profile.  One for a link to your Singsnap recordings and one for a link to your Sims on Stage recordings.