News:

Welcome to Uru Karaoke!!  To submit a Karaoke Card click "Karaoke Cards" below!!  You must be logged in!!

Main Menu

Forum fonts

Started by Malia, February 16, 2009, 12:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malia

What fonts are available in this forum?  Is it possible to make a dropdown?  The change font button automatically inserts Verdana, I tried a couple other fonts and all appeared to revert to Times New Roman.

(Obviously this is not an urgent request... and might be easier just to remove the button than to figure it out... it may depend upon what fonts people have installed on their computers?)
♪ Malia4uru on Singsnap and Multiply

Sean

Thankfully someone has already written a mod to the forums to do this, so you now have a drop down menu for color, font face, and font size in addition to the color selection mod I already had installed.  I say thankfully as I have no clue how to write a mod to this myself LOL.

Malia

Yay!!!
Testing
the feature
now
hehe
it works!!!

DaytonaKit

And all this time, I thought Malia was a meek, mild, upright citizen of the Cavern.  Her little heekish self appears to be emerging. ;)
"I didn't belong as a kid, and that always bothered me.  If only I'd known that one day my 'differentness' would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier."
                                             - Bette Midler

Malia

I think "geekish" would be more accurate  ::)

Dichromus Benoir-Miles (aka DJ Dich)