Author Topic: Dreamstream Shoutcast Hosting  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Sean Riedel

• Borg Capalini
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • SingSnap Recordings
    • URU Karaoke
Re: Dreamstream Shoutcast Hosting
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 07:50:07 PM »
New pricing and packages available as well as the addition of weekly rental options.  I have updated the first post to reflect the changes.
There are now also daily rental options.  I have added the new packages to the first post.
Dreamstream has upgraded to new better servers and as a result some of the pricing has changed (mostly lower).  The 75 listener plans have also been eliminated.  I have updated the pricing in the first post as well as the SLURL to Dreamstream's main store.  There is also a 10 listener stream available for L$300/month.  Currently there are no reseller vendors for the new setup so for the time being to rent or renew you will have to go to the main store.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:04:36 PM by Sean Riedel, Reason: The 10 listner stream price went down right after I posted this. »

Offline Sean Riedel

• Borg Capalini
  • Administrator
  • Superstar
    • SingSnap Recordings
    • URU Karaoke
Re: Dreamstream Shoutcast Hosting
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »
Currently there are no reseller vendors for the new setup so for the time being to rent or renew you will have to go to the main store.

I now have reseller vendors at Delphi again.  You may go there to renew your streams or rent new ones again!  They are located here in world: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Delphi/47/66/26.